Dr. Brenda Kingen
Dr. Brenda Kingen, co-founder of Golf Body performance Center and owner of Kingen Chiropractic Wellness Center is a graduate of Michigan State University and Logan College of Chiropractic. She is a member of the Missouri State Chiropractic Association, The International Chiropractic Association and a Fellow of the International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture.
Dr. Brenda has advanced training and certification through the KTA – Kinesiotaping Association and ART – Active Release Technique and has many years of experience working with athletes, especially runners and golfers. She was the on-site chiropractor for the LPGA Michelob Light Classic held in St. Louis form 1996-2001.
While maintaining her private practice of 20 years, Dr. Brenda is also the co-founder of Golf Body Performance Center and the Director of Fitness with advanced certifications as a Titleist Performance Institute Certified Level 3 Golf Fitness Instructor / Medical Professional. At Golf Body Performance Center, Dr. Brenda is responsible for overseeing the evaluations, workouts and nutrition of all the clients. Dr. Brenda’s own love and passion for the game combined with her knowledge and expertise make her one of the most sought after professionals in the business.
Dr. Brenda is a sports enthusiast, loyal Spartan fan and loves to follow Big 10 sports.
- Grauduate of Logan College of Chiropractic, 1993
- Graduate of Michigan State University, 1983
- Owner of Kingen Chiropractic Wellness Center
- Chiropractor for the LPGA Michelob Light Classic from 1997-2001.
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)Certified Golf Fitness Instructor / Medical Professional, Level 3
- Master Golf Fitness Instructor
- Certified in KTA – Kinesiotaping Association
- Certified in ART – Active Release Technique (What's this?)
- Fellow of the International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture
- Recipient of the Spirit Award and State Doctor of the Year Award, The Waiting List Practice
- In private practice for 20 years